Wednesday 19 February 2014

Things changed since I was underweight last time

Not that I did not notice, but a lot of things have changed since 2005 and that includes my own personality. My dressing, reading habits, food preferences, friends, ability to make new friends, the government and my perspective of politics are a few to notice and mention quickly.

For example, I have changed from being not-religious (call me atheist but that makes you part of a sect) to not-skeptic. Got to know that parallel perspectives could coexist, which is a wonderful concept and equally stupid for the best creature of the divinity. See, I just proved my point - parallel perspective about  coexistence.

Many interests allure me and I concluded, there is nothing to hold. Should have known that much earlier. But then I should have known my potential of a great tennis player quote a few years earlier. Missed on that one as now it seems out of a feasible age. Many things to write - Geeta, History, problem with Aryan concept in west, our ignorance of native research, Persian language and Decathlon pops up in my mind, when I think of writing. But all for a good time. For now, I feel that I have started feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment